We are looking to add an energetic team member who is committed to being the most knowledgeable resource in the Arthroplasty Product Portfolio. A person in this role will assist in the sales, representation, and technical support on all of our Arthroplasty products. Other responsibilities of this position include…
- Evaluating strategic sales opportunities with customer accounts in the use of Arthroplasty products.
- Developing and coordinating sales and financial plans with accounts.
- Participating in activities necessary to help train surgeons and sales representatives on the technical use of Arthroplasty products (attend surgeries, host skills labs, conduct sales presentations).
- Effectively quantifying product and service value.
- Cross-selling additional products from other categories to better serve customers.
- Collecting competitive data and remaining current on industry trends.
- Exuding passion and enthusiasm for Helping Surgeons Treat Their Patients Better.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 2+ years of sales experience in orthopedic/medical device sales or competitive B2B sales preferred.
- 2+ years of previous Total Shoulder experience also preferred.
- Must be comfortable in surgery/operating room environments.