We are looking to add an energetic team member who is committed to being the most knowledgeable and trusted resource in our Trauma Product Category. A person in this role will be responsible for the sales, representation, and technical support on all Trauma products. Other responsibilities of this position include…
- Evaluating strategic sales opportunities and increasing revenue in the use of our rapidly growing Trauma products.
- Driving results while constantly problem-solving and quickly adapting to a variety of scenarios.
- Making prompt decisions regarding practical and effective solutions for our surgeon-customers and their patients.
- Participating in activities necessary to help train surgeons and sales representatives on the technical use of our Trauma products (attend surgeries, host skills labs, conduct sales presentations).
- Effectively quantifying product and service value.
- Cross-selling additional products from other categories to better serve customers.
- Collecting competitive data and remaining current on industry trends.
- Exuding passion and enthusiasm for Helping Surgeons Treat Their Patients Better.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 2+ years of orthopedic trauma experience with a track record of competitive conversions is a must.
- 2+ years of demonstrated sales success in a competitive environment required.
- Must be comfortable in surgery/operating room environments.